ELY ARTS IN THE PARK INFORMATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
August 5 & 6, 2017
Booth spaces are 10’x10’. Fees are $90.00 for a single booth and $180.00 for a double booth (10’X20’), $270 is for a (10'x30'). Any additional exhibitor sharing the booth must pay $25 and fill out a separate application form. If electricity is required, there is an additional $10.00 charge. Electrical outlets are available. Booths should be freestanding and shade provisions should be considered. Booth spaces are on first come first served basis. Bristlecone Arts will try to accommodate requests for specific areas of the park. Booths must be set up by 10 am on Saturday and cannot be removed until 4 pm on Sunday. The earliest set up is 6:00 Friday evening. Security will be provided both Friday and Saturday nights although Bristlecone Arts are NOT responsible for your products.
BRISTLECONE ARTS IN THE PARK
1. The Festival will occur without regard to weather conditions. Check in is no earlier than 6 pm on Friday.
2. Exhibitors must remove their vehicles from customer parking area by 10 am on each day.
3. Booth spaces unclaimed by 10 am Saturday will risk forfeiture.
4. There is a $25 fee and additional application required for additional exhibitors in a booth space.
5. Exhibitors booth must be occupied by artist or artist’s representative during Festival’s schedule hours: Saturday 10 am to 6 pm and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for security of their own work at all times. However additional security will be provided Friday and Saturday night.
7. The Festival will not be responsible for any damage or loss to exhibitor’s work.
8. All exhibitors are responsible to pay 7.475% Nevada Sales Tax. Exhibitors will be provided and are responsible for turning in a “One Time Sale Tax Return” at the close of the Festival on Sunday,
9. The Festival reserves the right to film or photograph artwork for Festival purposes.
10. The selection committee will jury all entries. Appointed jurors will verify work displayed as being that presented in the application form. If said art or craft is other than originally presented or unacceptable by jurors, the Festival reserves the right to dismiss said display. ALL ART AND CRAFT ITEMS MUST BE CREATED by the vendors. A minimum of 50% of each product displayed MUST be hand crafted/created.
11. “Returned Checks” result in a payment of the bank charge if request to resubmit is given.
12. All food vendors must have a valid health permit and pay the required $50 fee, or $25 if non-profit. Check should be made out and sent to Nevada Health Division not Bristlecone Arts.
13. No food or edible items may be sold or distributed by any other than designated food vendors with a health permit. Food vendors will be set up in a separate area.
14. Food vendors will be required to provide their own self-contained heat source and water disposal..
15. All applicants, upon signing and submission of official application form, consent to be bound by these regulations and will abide by them throughout the Festival. Festival Policies will apply equally to all exhibitors and food vendors.
16. Any exhibitors who do not abide by the Festival Policies contained herein will be excused from the show.
Paintings – Drawings – Photography - Wood – Ceramics – Metal – Glass -Sculpture – Fabrics Leather – Jewelry - Printmaking – Fiber Basketry – Weaving - Multimedia
Art or crafts in other categories may be approved
No commercial products accepted.
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
1 Completed application.
2. Check payable to Bristlecone Arts. Check will be returned if not selected.
3. Three recent photographs of each medium to be displayed. NEW: One of your three pictures will show you creating your art or craft. Photographs will not be returned.
The application deadline is July 18, 2017. Complete and sign entire Application Form and return with check and photos as soon as possible. The Festival’s jury committee will consist of members of the Bristlecone Arts, who will determine selection from the submitted photos. Your selection notice or returned check will follow as soon as possible.
CANCELLATION REFUND DATES:
Full Refund before 05/01/2017
Half Refund before 06/01/2017
No Refund AFTER 06/01/2017
Those vendors who prepaid during last seasons festival will receive only the pre-paid letter. A refund is available only before April 1, 2017. If pre-paid vendor is showing a product not listed on the pre-app, it MUST be re-juried on Saturday morning of the festival.
Sally Gust: (775) 293-0527
Lodging Information can be obtained by calling
White Pine Chamber Of Commerce: 775-289-8877